One of our newest RF test enclosures designed for complete laptop integrated WLAN and Blutooth testing. It’s large 16″ W x 24″ D is designed to be either desktop mounted or to be integrated on a standard 19″ sliding rack shelf. Dual gas struts provide easy top cover lifting for full top access to insert the largest laptop computer inside for RF isolated tests and measurements. A front handle is included to assist in carrying the STE as well as front rack mount sliding.
Construction meets the same standards as our popular STE3300 and incorporates our exclusive double RF gasketed cover to provide the highest attenuation available. The universal I/O panel is located on the rear of the enclosure to provide easy cabling inside sliding rack mount installations. For full size laptop testing and measurement, the STE3600 will fit your bill!
RF Shield Box STE3600 Key Benefits
- Wireless device testing
- Perfect for 802.11a, b, g
- Bluetooth, RFID, 3G testing
- Wide variety of I/O options
- Super isolation up to 18GHz
- Stock models to fit your custom applications
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
Custom Configuration Options
- RF FEEDTHROUGH: BNC, TNC, SMA, SMB, UHF, Type-N
- FIBER OPTIC: Fiber optic bulkhead feedthrough, ST, FC
- DUST COVERS: Dust cover capes with security chains available for all RF feedthrough connectors
- RF FILTERED DATA: DB9 (10pF), DB9 (100pF), DB9 (1000pF), DB15 (100pF), DB15 (1000pF), DB25 (310pF), DB25 (1000pF), DB37 (310pF), DB37 (1000pF), RJ45/DB9 Filtered, RJ11/DB9 Filtered, USB1/DB9 Filtered
- POWER CONNECTIONS: 4-Pole filtered barrier strip feed through, 6-Pole filtered barrier strip feed through, internal surge protected power strips (110VAC, 220VAC International)
- VENTILATION OPTIONS: Dual side mounted RF filtered vents with single filtered exhaust muffin fan, passive vent only
- RF ABSORBENT FOAM: Standard 1/2″ thick RF absorbent foram liner provides 24dB attenuation. 3/4″ thick foam is standard on the STE3800 and available as an option to provide a flatter response
- FIBER TRANSCEIVER: Icron Technologies USB 2.0 Fiber Transceiver System available for devices up to 480 MB/s
Note: RF Isolation specs are measured at 1M with terminated RF feedthrough coaxial connectors installed. Actual isolation & attenuation can be affected by adding additional filtered and non-filtered connectors. Check with us for specific connector specifications. STE series I/O interfaces, connectors, and options are frequently updated. Check with us for updates.
[table “” not found /]