TC-5530BP mmWave Shield Box Key Features
- High RF Shielding from 700MHz to 67GHz
- Pneumatic Local/Remote Operation Control
- EMI Filters on all data and power ports
- Customization to meet various data and RF connector requirements
- Customized fixtures that are easily and quickly swappable
- Proprietary Absorber Installed for stable repeatable measurements.
The TC-5530BP mmWave Shield Box is the smaller pneumatic version of the TC-5530B mmWave Shield Box. When you need repeatability in testing of your DUT(Device-Under-Test) in a high volume environment such as a manufacturing line, you can count on the TC-5530BP. The TC-5530BP gives you automated remote control features to allow remote control with your test software or local control. However you choose to use the TC-5530BP mmWave RF Shield Box, it’ll prove to be an indispensable tool in reducing your MPU test time, leading to high throughput and minimizing false failures.
In the past wired or conductive DUT testing was feasible, however, this is not possible these days, given the higher frequencies of 5G NR and compact devices offering nowhere to probe. Add the DPVA antenna and Quad Ridged Horn Antenna to complete your OTA test setup.
As test engineers and designers, there is a significant challenge for testing 5G mmWave DUTs.
*SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE