Pneumatic RF Shield Box TC-5924AP Key Benefits
- High RF Shield
- Pneumatic Control for Door Open/Close and Optional Test Fixture
- Access in to shield box through top of enclosure
- EMI Filters on all Data and DC lines
- RS-232C Remote Control
- Customizable to meet various data and RF connector requirements
- Customized fixtures that are easily and quickly swappable
Pneumatic RF Shield Box TC-5924AP Specifications
- *RF Shield Effectiveness: >80dB, 100MHz ~ 3GHz, >70dB, 6GHz
- Remote Control: RS232, 3 Wire, 9 pin D Type connector
- Compressed Air Requirement: 5 to 10 Bar
- Compressed Airline Connector: 6 mm OD Hose, push-on fitting
- Line Voltage: Universal 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15 watts
- Inner Dimension:270(W) x 290(D) x 103(H) mm
- Outer Dimension: 330(W) x 401(D) x 208(H) mm, Lid Closed. 604(D) mm, Door Open
- Weight: ~19 kg
- View Data Sheet for available data and RF connector configurations
*Effectiveness measured with blank IO panel installed.
TC-5924AP Desktop RF Shield Box provides RF isolation and filtered signal connections necessary for wireless device testing. With the RF coupling accessories and filtered control ports, TC-5924AP makes an ideal solution for testing small wireless devices, sucn as mobile phones, Bluetooth, DAB/DMB, RFID, Zigbee and other small RF devices on the test benches of manufacturing, R&D, service, and QC.
|Want more information? Would you like a
quote? Do you need someone to contact you concerning this
product? Click here for our
online product request form.