Shield Box TC-5910D Key Benefits
RF Shield Box TC-5910D Specifications
- RF Shield Effectiveness: >70dB, DC ~ 2.5GHz
- Inner Dimension: 130(W) x 235(L) x 138(H) mm
- Outer Dimension: 207W) x 424(L) x 170(H) mm, lid closed. 435(H)mm, lid open
- Weight without accessories: 5 kg
- Supplied with data cables
- View Data Sheet for data and RF connector configurations
*Effectiveness measured with
connectors: RF (2 Type-N Female, SMA Female inside), Data (DB25 and
DB9, RF Filtered, 100VDC, 3A Max) Optional USB 2.0 replacing standard DB9.
Provides RF shield and signal connections
necessary for testing mobile wireless devices, such
as mobile cell phones, RFID, Bluetooth or other small
wireless devices. The TC-5910D RF Shield box has two
RF ports and two EMI filtered data ports. With RF coupling
accessories and filtered control ports, the TC-5910D
makes an ideal solution for RF testing of mobiles, RFID
or other small RF devices on test benches for R&D,
Service, or QA.
|Want more information? Would you like a
quote? Do you need someone to contact you concerning this
product? Click here for our
online product request form.